Every day I feel at the end of my rope. I feel like God has asked too much of me. I feel my strength is gone.
But each day is a day of grace... grace to enjoy or grace to endure (Graham Cook). His grace is sufficient. I cling to that promise. It is by grace that I am saved, though faith. By His grace and through faith I will see the fullness of salvation in Christ.
God's word to me for this year, given last Fall, is James 1:2-4:
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
My arms are open, God. I am yours. I put my hope in You. Carry me through this weariness and set me on a firm foundation of strength and confidence and sweet assurance in Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment