Why can't sleep be a given in life.
Why is that I have to choose between mental "me" time or sleep, a clean kitchen or sleep, social evening with friends or sleep, facebooking/blogging like right now or sleep???
Sleep is a precious thing. Something I have no desire to live without and yet find myself somehow functioning with very little of. It messes with my head and makes me do crazy things. If I'm not careful, it becomes the longing and desire of my heart. Cuddling in bed with Lynn. No thanks. Roll over and go to sleep! Staying awake at night to pray and do intercession in the Spirit... I think God has stopped asking me because He already knows the answer. "Not now."
I have very strong and loving relationships with both God and my husband, but sleep is just something that I need. How is it possible to function without it? and yet we do. How will I ever want to have another baby if it means even less sleep?
Right now I'd take sleep over all. Mmmmm, sleep.
I guess that's the end of my post. I'm going to bed.
Goodnight world. Goodnight dishes. Goodnight friends. Goodnight kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment