Well, Father, here I am.
My journey has been a fight to live; yet you've called me to lay down my life that I might live in You.
I am a dreamer. Lord, I lay down my dreams.
I am emotional. Lord, I lay down my emotions.
I am ambitious. Lord, I lay down my ambitions.
You are the Giver of Dreams. Lord, I receive Your dreams.
You are the Maker of emotions. Lord, I submit mine to Yours.
You are the God who promises to do exceedingly abundantly more than we could ever think or imagine according to the purposes of Him who is at work in us.
Lord, I surrender to Your will for my life.
Father, here I am, because here You are, calling me, leading me, guiding me, loving me...
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High God shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of my God He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in Him I will trust.
Psalm 91:1-2