7.17.2007

A Blessed Day.

Well, it has been ages since my last post. Needless to say, we've been busy and I've been distracted.

Today was a blessed day. We had moved into our new home rather swiftly and than left for vaca which was filled with wonderful and tiring family adventures. This morning, however, officially ended our vacation, and Lynn returned to his regular weekly schedule. Hah.... Finally a moment alone to "be" in my home...

I am a home body for sure! The home is one of the most important aspects of my life and involving one of my most passionate roles as a wife. I need time to be home, to pray in my home, to worship in my home, to care for my home, and to experience God in my home. Today I did all of these things and began feeling a joy that I have sooo missed! I feel like I know who I am again. I'm me for the first time in months. And I am finally released to worship, sing, and write as a response to God's love and call on my life.

Today was a blessed day.
Thank you, Lord.

1 comment:

Angela said...

the angels sang with this post. I heard them. smile.
I hope I get to be in your home someday. so cozy and wonderful.