6.05.2007

Life!

Isn't life awesome :)

What would it be like if we were all boring, static creatures? Instead, we're made in His image to be creative, alive, dynamic, and... wild!

I have been so blessed by God's aliveness this past week! I love that He is too wild to be tamed! I love that He is unpredictable! I love that I can trust in His nature, but can enjoy the ever flowing river of His abundant Life, changing tides and currents when least expected.

What would I do if I had to bear the worries and cares of tomorrow? Instead I can bask in His life and provision today - for our food, shelter, and clothing. Tomorrow is in the hands of my awesome God, my Abba Father, my tender Daddy.

I am so excited about things God is stirring in my spirit. He has been speaking to me. He has been reminding me that though He may pour out His blessings, he is unpredictable in His ways, and therefore those blessings are not ours to hold on to for security. He alone is our security, in all of His wildness and vitality. We must trust that in all things He is goodness through and through.

I love Him :) ...and I love life in Him.

Let them give thanks to the Lord for his loyal love,
and for the amazing things he has done for people!
Psalm 107:8

No comments: