I arrived home from last weekend's retreat around 7:00 pm last night with my ride (and friend!), Doris Fahey. (She is the lady who came to my graduation for those of you who met her there.)
We had such a wonderful time in the presence of the Lord! He met each one of us there in a personal and intimate way. Our faces were shining with the light of His glory as we sat, stood, and sang in His presence. It was so awesome to get to know Joan Binderup as well, our speaker, who is the newest pastor's wife at our church (newer than me!) She has a powerful testimony and guided us in wisdom and revelation. She spoke so clearly and simply and had very practical discussion questions for our sharing groups after the sessions. It all felt so natural in the flow of the Holy Spirit. It was beautiful.
I am home now preparing to leave early tomorrow morning for a week with my dear friend, Joy Green, on Grand Manan Island. I am so thankful for this opportunity at such an opportune time.
No comments:
Post a Comment