5.11.2007

A new day.

I have discovered 3 things:

1. I am not pregnant... end of discussion.

2. I am still seeking to find my identity in other things; when God is patiently and continuously reassuring me that my identity is in His love for me.

3. I still walk in a shadow of shame that brings confusion and disillusionment to my soul; when God is wanting me to step into His abundant Life!

Will I ever get it right? Will I ever not struggle? Will I ever be free from shame and secure in the love and faithfulness of God?

I don't know the answer to these questions, but I must hope, and therefore believe. God has promised in His Word that those who hope in Him will have renewed strength... They will sore with wings as eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. I must therefore, hope in Him and believe that flying is possible through Christ who strengthens me.

So today is a new day, and His mercies are new! It is a day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it! I will submit to His love today, not worrying about tomorrow. Give me, this day, my daily bread, Lord.

I will also study the Word and conspire against the enemy who has conspired against me. What is this thing called shame and how do I conquer it?

It's not by might, nor by power, but My Spirit says the Lord!

Pull me out of the trap the enemy has set for me! Into Your hands I commit my spirit. (Psalm 31)