Today is another humbling day. Not a good day, or a bad day... but "a day of grace" (as Graham Cook put it).
Father, I thank you for Your grace today.
Some Scriptures He is whispering to my heart for today:
This is the day that the Lord has made! I will be glad and rejoice in it!
Give us this day our daily bread…
Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts…
A day is to the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day.
Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow has enough worries of its own.
The Lord’s mercies are new every morning!
Father, I surrender my fears, my anxieties, my longings to you today. I cannot offer you the worship of tomorrow, but I can worship You today, and today over and over again...
I bow before your throne of grace, declaring you as the King of my life, the Lord of my heart, the God who reigns on high today! Lead me and guide me today into all truth and wisdom. Lead me into your green pastures and beside the still waters today. For today you have prepared a place for me in the presence of my enemies, and today I will dwell in the house of the lord... and forevermore!
Thank you for today. Help me to be diligent to enter your rest today. For I am resting in the palm of your hands and you are the God of today.
He was, and is, and is to come.